We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card
We also offer financing available with Car Care One” credit card.
CarCareOne is a credit card and a line of credit just for your car. It lets you keep your car running safely and smoothly without tying up other credit cards because it can be used to charge service, parts, tires and anything sold by over 11,000 participating dealers nationwide. Once you're approved for the card, you can use the CarCareOne much like a major credit card at all participating dealers.
Key features of the card include Special Financing and Emergency Roadside Assistance for 1 year that starts from the date the account is opened, something you don't get with other major credit cards.
Applications are available here and it only takes about 5 minutes to get an approval.
Our shop provides a Limited Warranty on work performed during repair. This Limited Warranty is valid only for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and is for the person to whom this Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears herein and on the original work order. This is a labor only, fragmented four part Limited warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
1. METALWORK: a LIFETIME limited warranty is provided for all metal work, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
The Shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted.
2. PAINTING, STRIPES and DECALS: a LIFETIME limited warranty is provided for all painting related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a LIFETIME limited warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding those defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The Shop will re-prime, repaint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted. Rust repair is excluded.
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: A (1) ONE YEAR limited warrant is provided for mechanical repairs pertaining to original collision damage.
4. PARTS: A (1) ONE YEAR limited warrant is provided for parts unless Mfg warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at the Shop. (Please Note: Shop warranty does not exceed MFG warranty.)
5. SECTION 1- 4: The Shop will repair, repaint, or replace any item in section 1-4, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle.
This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Warranty Grantor. This warranty is not transferable.
6. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED:
A. Incidental costs , such as towing fees,car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this Limited Warranty, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies or components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair. B. Rust, Surface Rust, and/or damage caused by rusting of exterior or interior panels, is not covered.
THIS STATES ALL THE LIMITED WARRANTIES made by the Shop and Contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
7. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner shall:
A. Present the owner's copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts, and
B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
ALL WARRANTIES implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
~ Ownership, Management and staff of Bighley Auto Body