Why Choose Bighley Autobody - St. Paul Autobody
We have been a family owned and operated business for over 50 years. In 1957, Richard Bighley purchased a small service station with the hopes of turning it into a successful auto body shop. Now after 50+ years, tens of thousands of cars repaired. We are still committed to the excellence and quality coming in to our third generation. Our trained and certified employees are equipped with the latest technology to service your repair needs. All technicians receive ongoing training certified by Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR). Here is how:
- We use the finest refinishing and repair materials from Dupont and 3M.
- We offer low cost rental cars for customers without rental coverage.
- Glass replacement and chip repair.
- Paintless Dent Repair, same day on most. available.
- Every vehicle is cleaned inside and out before delivery.
- Pick up and delivery available from home or work.
- Off site estimating available.
- Our completion dates are guaranteed on time.
- All of our technicians are ASE and I-CAR GOLD certified.
- We have a limited lifetime warranty on all repairs and paint.
We have received our 99%, third party, CSI rating for all of these reasons. So, stop asking “Why choose Bighley Auto Body” and start asking “Why not!”
We are proud members of the following Associations:
- Alliance of Automotive Service Professionals (AASP)
- Dupont Performance Alliance Group
- I-CAR Gold Class Professionals Oakdale Business and Professional Association (OBPA)